|Spandex’s new and improved range of ImagePerfect Signage materials
The new and improved range of ImagePerfect signage films enables sign makers to push the boundaries of typical sign applications and offers customers solutions in profitable growth areas such as vehicle wraps, in and outdoor signage, office interiors, interior decoration, promotional signs and more.
"Developments in materials are exposing a rich stream of opportunity for sign makers and graphic professionals. With the improved ImagePerfect range, we want to offer Spandex customers the broadest range of high quality signage materials available today" comments Roland Keller,
Executive Director for Aftermarket Product Management, Spandex.
"To invite creative experimentation and to respond to clients' needs, the ImagePerfect range has now been improved with regards to durability, colour availability, film liner quality, repositionability and chemical composition. In addition, various new colours were added to the existing ImagePerfect product ranges and we've seen the launch of IP3000 Promotional Films, a completely new range to meet the market requirements for short term signage, extending the already comprehensive ImagePerfect portfolio" Mr. Keller adds.
Whatever the application, Think ImagePerfect
ImagePerfect Signage material is an eye catching range of high performance sign making vinyl optimised for better cutting, easy weeding and application. From short term to mid term or outdoor applications with up to eight year durability, ImagePerfect Signage is the broadest and most versatile range of professional sign making materials available. The IP Signage range now includes:
• IP 3000 Promotional Film gloss and matt - up to four years
• IP 3500 Intermediate Film gloss and matt - up to six years
• IP 5700 High Performance Film - up to eight years
• IP 5700T High Performance Translucent - up to seven years
• IP 5800 Decorative Window Film - up to seven years
• IP 6500 Mirror and Brushed Range - up to five years
• IP 7900 3D Wrapping Film - up to six years
• IP Sun Protective Film - up to 10 years