HOME NEWS NEW PRODUCTS PROFIT CENTRE FEATURES FIND A PRODUCT/SUPPLIER CONTACT MEDIA PACK SUBSCRIBE
 
Registration is open!

Registration for Printwear & Promotion LIVE! 2018 is now open. Taking place a month earlier than its usual dates, the show will now be held in Halls 17 & 18 at the NEC, Birmingham from Sunday 21st –Tuesday 23rd January, 2018. The show times are Sunday and Monday, 10am until 5pm and Tuesday, 10am until 4pm.


Event director Tony Gardner explains the decision to move to the earlier dates: “January is traditionally a little quieter for the garment decoration market as a whole, thus from a visitor perspective the January dates present the opportunity for even more to attend. This is borne out by research among visitors to this year’s show, although around 60% had no preference on January or February dates, two thirds of the remaining 40% advised that the earlier dates are better suited for them to visit in 2018!

“January is also the time when new clothing lines from the major clothing brands are launched, so being able to showcase these to the market a month earlier is seen as a real benefit of the earlier dates by the clothing brands and distributors exhibiting at the show.”

The exhibition offers visitors the exclusive opportunity to see new products and solutions within the garment and promotional product decoration industry up close and in action. This year saw a total of 5,620 people flood into the show and next year event organisers expect even further growth. 90% of the floor space has already been sold, meaning the 2018 show is on target to exceed 2017’s record amount of stand space sold.
As the only dedicated event for the UK garment decoration industry, the exhibition will include around 160 stands from all sectors of the garment and product decoration market, including around 60 clothing brands, distributors and all of the major decoration equipment and accessory suppliers covering direct to garment, sublimation, transfer and screen printing and embroidery.


Printwear & Promotion LIVE! 2018 will incorporate a number of interactive and informative features. Returning for 2018 is the ever-popular Fashion Show, demonstrating current trends in the printwear industry. Also returning is the Screen Print Workshop and the Seminar Suite, offering visitors expert-led presentations on a range of topics concerning the future of the industry. The Bag & Headwear Decoration Advice stand will also return to provide advice on how to decorate those tricky items!

To register for Printwear & Promotion LIVE! 2018, simply visit www.printwearandpromotionlive.co.uk

click on the registration button and fill in the online form to gain free entry.