|Young Stationers’ Prize 2018 – shortlist announced
The Judges have announced the shortlist for the 5th Young Stationers’ Prize 2018, awarded by the Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers, the 47th Livery Company of the City of London, representing the communications and content industries.
This year’s shortlist includes candidates for the five newly-added sector Awards, representing the breadth of the Company’s trades, as well as a wide range of ages and experience – and all of exceptionally high quality.
The shortlisted candidates for this year’s Prize and Awards are:
• Asa Bennett – Assistant Comment Editor and Brexit Commissioning Editor at The Daily Telegraph
• Sarah Braybrooke – Managing Director at Scribe
• Georgina Brown – Foundation Manager at The Wilbur and Niso Smith Foundation
• Marie Cannon – Knowledge and Information Officer at Clifford Chance
• Julie Chen – Co-Founder and Director at The Cheeky Panda
• Callum Edwards – Digital Marketing Manager at Prima Software
• Salma Haidrani – Freelance Journalist
• Joshua Kilby – Customer Service Manager at Denmaur Independent Papers
• Emma Milman – Editorial Manager at Class Publishing
• Nina-Sophia Miralles – Co-Founder and Editor at Scribe
• Ismail Mulla – Business Reporter at The Yorkshire Post Newspapers
• Paul Sandles – Librarian and Departmental Records Officer at The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
• Greg Selfe – Marketing and UK Country Manager at Two Sides Campaign
• Lewis Stevenson – Head of Sales and Marketing at Leeming Brothers Fine Stationery
• Chris Szkoda – Junior HoloLens Application Developer at DoubleMe
• Dr Shane Tilton – Assistant Professor of Multimedia Journalism at Ohio Northern University
Past winners of the Young Stationers’ Prize are: Ian Buckley, Managing Director of Prima Software; Ella Kahn and Bryony Woods, founders of Diamond Kahn & Woods Literary Agency; Angela Clarke, novelist, playwright, and columnist; and Katie Glass, of the Sunday Times.
The winners of the Young Stationers’ Prize and five sector Awards will be presented by last year’s winner, Ian Buckley, on Monday, 16th July 2018 at the Young Stationers’ Annual Dinner to be held in Stationers Hall.
Dominic Graham, Chairman of the Young Stationers comments, "The five sector Awards introduced this year have encouraged applicants from exceptionally diverse trades and backgrounds, and will enable us to better recognise the incredible young talent in our industries. We look forward to announcing the winner at our annual dinner on Monday, 16th July.”
For further information please contact email@example.com or 020 7246 0998.